Monday, September 28, 2009

Fluff comes out on the Airwaves 29 Sept. 09

Tomorrow or today , when ever you see this, I am speaking out on a PBS sponsored program called: The Story with Dick Gordon. It's aired on about 100 radio stations at different times . Go to "thestory.org" and click on the heading that says "where to hear the story" and they list the times and states where it will broadcast. If you miss it during its airing tomorrow , just go to the same site and check the archive and hit play . It will be an interview with me, Eric Gaskins , but is all about Fluff and The Emperors Old Clothes. I hope you'll tune in, I had fun and it gives you a little insight as to me and Eric!
Enjoy and thanks for reading the blog. You all are wonderful friends !
Fluff

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear it. Dick Gordon used to be at WBUR in Boston, and he's a terrific interviewer. "The Story" is also on iTunes.

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

I just finished listening to your interview and I have to say wow, I really enjoyed it!! Thanks so much for letting us know about it!

Jason said...

Just heard the story on the radio and it was really good. You have a great story to tell. Thought i'd come check out your blog and I think it's pretty great too!

Anonymous said...

Caught your interview on my way home from work tonight. Yours is a great story... sat in my car, parked in the driveway to the very last word!

Amy said...

great interview!

LaShare said...

The interview was VERY good. I enjoyed listening to your fashion journey.
I went to your web site your collections are beyond beautiful scrumdelishous :-) HOLLA !!!!
I hope you have a few designs in my closet someday :-)

Be Well,

LaShare Edwards